In Bishkek, you can purchase the calendars, photo albums, postcards, magnets, etc from these shops & locations:
- Saima Souvenir (140 Chui, between Togolok Moldo & Isanova)
- Tumar (80 Isanova, x-Kiev)
- La Maison du Voyageur (122 Moskovskaya, x-Orosbekova)
- Asia (134 Chui, x-Togolok Moldo)
- History Museum (Ala-Too Square)
- NoviNomad (Togolok Moldo, x-Kiev)
- Imperial Souvenir outlets (Beta Stores 1 & 2, Vefa Centre, “1000 Things”, etc)
- TsUM (5th floor, souvenir section)
- Bishkek Park (2nd floor, souvenir section)
- Raritet bookstores (next to Ala-Too Square, etc)
- Foliant bookstores (Dordoi Plaza, Togolok Moldo, etc)
- Osh bazaar (souvenir section)
Happy Souvenir Shopping!!
The Kyrgyzstan 2015 Panorama calendar has been published and available for sale at the usual souvenir shops and bookstores. Now we just have to wait for the tourists to come… 🙂
The Kyrgyzstan 2015 Culture calendar has been published. Will be available for sale at the usual souvenir shops. 🙂
The Kyrgyzstan 2014 Panorama calendars have been published & are being distributed to souvenir shops soon. Images used in the calendar are featured here.
The Kyrgyzstan 2014 Culture calendars have been published & are being distributed to souvenir shops soon. Images used in the calendar are featured here.
Here’s the teaser image for the 2014 Panorama calendar. As with the Culture calendar post, just the Front Cover image uploaded for now. All images will be uploaded once the calendars are printed & ready for sale. 🙂
24 Jan 2013.
It’s been 2.5 months since we relocated from Bishkek back to Singapore… a very different place, a very different lifestyle… But the plan is to continue producing the calendars for sale as usual.
Here’s a teaser for the 2014 Culture calendar. I’m only uploading the Front Cover image for now. Images from the entire calendar will be uploaded once the calendars have been printed. 🙂